Peyton in English Oak & Rose Gold
Out of stock
What happens when you mix a modern favorite like rose gold with a classic, always-loved wood like English oak? Absolute perfection!
Rose gold has become a popular choice for wedding bands and its popularity doesn't appear to be going away any time soon. Generations past had two common choices at every jewelry store: white or yellow. Today's couples have made rose gold into a staple choice, and it's easy to see why as the rosy hue suits most skin types beautifully. For some, just a hint of rose gold is all they want. The sleek style of our peyton design with its thin gold edges meets this desire, and the wide wrap-around wood inlay gives it a more robust look.
Ring width: 6mm
- Ethically sourced materials
- Thin (1.85mm thickness) comfort fit band design for optimal fit and feel
- Made 100% in our workshop in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Vacuum cast in-house by skilled Goldsmith
- Use of advanced laser technology to minimize porosity
- Wood protected with waterproof glass-like finish
- Rotated while curing to ensure an even and smooth protective finish on wood
- Solid gold core and gold edges protect wood inlays
- Refinishing service for life on wood inlays
- Learn more about our ethics -
- Read about our policies -
- Discover our design possibilities -
What You Need to Know
- View our sizing guide -
Because we use different methods and materials our policies are varied but we've worked hard to keep them fair. Check them out to see for yourself.
- See our ring sizing policies -
Our current timeline can be found in the topmost banner on our site, or you can reach out to us if you have a deadline and we'll work with you as best we can.