River in Santos, Moonstone & White Gold
Out of stock
A white gold classic width band is separated into three inlays by thin gold lines offset in the ring. On either side of the bordered inlay sits santos rosewood in a red/brown hue. Between the white gold borders a crushed moonstone inlay creates a great contrast in somewhat transparent white, showing off the individual chips of stone if you look closely.
Moonstone is said to be a stone for new beginnings, making it perfect for a wedding band. Moonstone is also said to enhance intuition, promote inspiration, success and good fortune in love and business matters.
Ring Width: 6mm
- Ethically sourced materials
- Thin (1.85mm thickness) comfort fit band design for optimal fit and feel
- Made 100% in our workshop in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Vacuum cast in-house by skilled Goldsmith
- Use of advanced laser technology to minimize porosity
- Wood protected with waterproof glass-like finish
- Rotated while curing to ensure an even and smooth protective finish on wood
- Solid gold core and gold edges protect wood inlays
- Refinishing service for life on wood inlays
- Learn more about our ethics -
- Read about our policies -
- Discover our design possibilities -
What You Need to Know
- View our sizing guide -
Because we use different methods and materials our policies are varied but we've worked hard to keep them fair. Check them out to see for yourself.
- See our ring sizing policies -
Our current timeline can be found in the topmost banner on our site, or you can reach out to us if you have a deadline and we'll work with you as best we can.