River in Ebony, Mother of Pearl & White Gold
Out of stock
A white gold band with .5mm borders and thin inlays of gold offset from one edge is inset with dark black ebony wood. Between the white gold borders an inlay of crushed mother of pearl adds a ribbon of soft white shimmer.
This wood ring is a perfect balance with the crushed mother of pearl inlay standing out from the dark of the ebony.
Ring Width: 6mm
- Ethically sourced materials
- Thin (1.85mm thickness) comfort fit band design for optimal fit and feel
- Made 100% in our workshop in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Vacuum cast in-house by skilled Goldsmith
- Use of advanced laser technology to minimize porosity
- Wood protected with waterproof glass-like finish
- Rotated while curing to ensure an even and smooth protective finish on wood
- Solid gold core and gold edges protect wood inlays
- Refinishing service for life on wood inlays
- X1 white gold - no need for rhodium plating or replating
- Learn more about our ethics -
- Read about our policies -
- Discover our design possibilities -
What You Need to Know
- View our sizing guide -
Because we use different methods and materials our policies are varied but we've worked hard to keep them fair. Check them out to see for yourself.
- See our ring sizing policies -
Our current timeline can be found in the topmost banner on our site, or you can reach out to us if you have a deadline and we'll work with you as best we can.