Ashton in Birds Eye Grey Maple and Rose Gold
Out of stock
Bird's eye grey maple is our most popular wood. Locally sourced and featuring a beautiful one-of-a-kind pattern in each ring, this wood inlay is both fascinating and restrained. While beautiful to look at and admire up close, the soft grey of the wood paired with the subdued rosy hue of the gold are perfectly unassuming in this quietly confident ring style.
Ring Width: 6mm
- Ethically sourced materials
- Thin (1.85mm thickness) comfort fit band design for optimal fit and feel
- Made 100% in our workshop in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Vacuum cast in-house by skilled Goldsmith
- Use of advanced laser technology to minimize porosity
- Wood protected with waterproof glass-like finish
- Rotated while curing to ensure an even and smooth protective finish on wood
- Solid gold core and gold edges protect wood inlays
- Refinishing service for life on wood inlays
- Learn more about our ethics -
- Read about our policies -
- Discover our design possibilities -
What You Need to Know
- View our sizing guide -
Because we use different methods and materials our policies are varied but we've worked hard to keep them fair. Check them out to see for yourself.
- See our ring sizing policies -
Our current timeline can be found in the topmost banner on our site, or you can reach out to us if you have a deadline and we'll work with you as best we can.