Peyton in Golden Koa & Rose Gold
Out of stock
A band made of rose gold, with straight sides and thin edge borders (.5mm) frames a wide inlay of golden koa wood.
Wrapped in the bentwood style, this earth-friendly wooden ring is an elegant choice for any skin tone. The rose color of the gold matches well with the golden warmth that is natural in Hawaiian Koa wood. This handsome option, the wider version of our Peyton style, creates a spotlight for the remarkable beauty of bentwood inlays.
Ring Width: 8mm
- Ethically sourced materials
- Thin (1.85mm thickness) comfort fit band design for optimal fit and feel
- Made 100% in our workshop in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Vacuum cast in-house by skilled Goldsmith
- Use of advanced laser technology to minimize porosity
- Wood protected with waterproof glass-like finish
- Rotated while curing to ensure an even and smooth protective finish on wood
- Solid gold core and gold edges protect wood inlays
- Refinishing service for life on wood inlays
- Learn more about our ethics -
- Read about our policies -
- Discover our design possibilities -
What You Need to Know
- View our sizing guide -
Because we use different methods and materials our policies are varied but we've worked hard to keep them fair. Check them out to see for yourself.
- See our ring sizing policies -
Our current timeline can be found in the topmost banner on our site, or you can reach out to us if you have a deadline and we'll work with you as best we can.