Wren in Grey Maple & Rose Gold
Out of stock
A rose gold band with slim, half millimeter edges and straight sides is inlaid with a birds eye figured grey maple wood.
The birds eye figure in this wood creates interesting patterns while the natural grey color, brought out by immersing the wood in iron sulphate, sits appealingly next to the rose gold for a soft and subtle pairing of materials. Made from Canadian harvested wood and treated for color in our studio, this wood ring is one of our most popular choices.
This ring pairs beautifully beside our Rose Gold with Grey Maple Solitaire style for a complete wedding ring set.
Ring Width: 4mm
- Ethically sourced materials
- Thin (1.85mm thickness) comfort fit band design for optimal fit and feel
- Made 100% in our workshop in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Vacuum cast in-house by skilled Goldsmith
- Use of advanced laser technology to minimize porosity
- Wood protected with waterproof glass-like finish
- Rotated while curing to ensure an even and smooth protective finish on wood
- Solid gold core and gold edges protect wood inlays
- Refinishing service for life on wood inlays
- Learn more about our ethics -
- Read about our policies -
- Discover our design possibilities -
What You Need to Know
- View our sizing guide -
Because we use different methods and materials our policies are varied but we've worked hard to keep them fair. Check them out to see for yourself.
- See our ring sizing policies -
Our current timeline can be found in the topmost banner on our site, or you can reach out to us if you have a deadline and we'll work with you as best we can.