Laurel Wreath in Grey Maple & Rose Gold
Out of stock
A rounded rose gold band wrapped in a wreath of gold bordered laurel leaves hand inlaid with precision cut leaves of grey maple and purpleheart and set amidst a backdrop of dark english oak.
The laurel wreath was used to crown the most important people in ancient Rome and Greece, and is still worn in some Greek marriage ceremonies as a symbol of eternal love. Let this band be a crown on the hand of the one you love to express your eternal love and commitment.
Ring Width: 5-6mm
- Ethically sourced materials
- Thin (1.85mm thickness) comfort fit band design for optimal fit and feel
- Made 100% in our workshop in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Vacuum cast in-house by skilled Goldsmith
- Use of advanced laser technology to minimize porosity
- Wood protected with waterproof glass-like finish
- Rotated while curing to ensure an even and smooth protective finish on wood
- Solid gold core and gold edges protect wood inlays
- Refinishing service for life on wood inlays
- Learn more about our ethics -
- Read about our policies -
- Discover our design possibilities -
What You Need to Know
- View our sizing guide -
Because we use different methods and materials our policies are varied but we've worked hard to keep them fair. Check them out to see for yourself.
- See our ring sizing policies -
Our current timeline can be found in the topmost banner on our site, or you can reach out to us if you have a deadline and we'll work with you as best we can.