Ashton in Ebony & White Gold
Out of stock
A rounded white gold band encases a full width inlay of dark black ebony wood made in the bentwood style, with 1mm gold borders on either edge.
The striking contrast between the dark black glossy look of the ebony and the brilliant shine of white gold in this classic width band make this a favorite of all who see it. Its time-honored shape is balanced perfectly by the modern twist of the wood inlay. This ring is right at home in both formal and casual settings.
Ring Width: 6mm
- Cast in white gold that does not need rhodium plating to achieve a bright white finish
- Ethically sourced materials
- Thin (1.85mm thickness) comfort fit band design for optimal fit and feel
- Made 100% in our workshop in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Vacuum cast in-house by skilled Goldsmith
- Use of advanced laser technology to minimize porosity
- Wood protected with waterproof glass-like finish
- Rotated while curing to ensure an even and smooth protective finish on wood
- Solid gold core and gold edges protect wood inlays
- Refinishing service for life on wood inlays
- Learn more about our ethics -
- Read about our policies -
- Discover our design possibilities -
What You Need to Know
- View our sizing guide -
Because we use different methods and materials our policies are varied but we've worked hard to keep them fair. Check them out to see for yourself.
- See our ring sizing policies -
Our current timeline can be found in the topmost banner on our site, or you can reach out to us if you have a deadline and we'll work with you as best we can.