Journey in Santos & Yellow Gold
Out of stock
A mostly-traditional yellow gold band in 6mm width and straight sides is inlaid with an offset strip of Santos Rosewood for a simple but elegant change from the expected. The dark reddish-orange hue of santos rosewood is a perfect complement to our warm yellow gold.
Not a true rosewood, santos earned its nickname of rosewood from it’s similar rosy tones, and is a sustainable and ethically sourced choice for an earth-friendly wood ring.
Ring Width: 6mm
- Ethically sourced materials
- Thin (1.85mm thickness) comfort fit band design for optimal fit and feel
- Made 100% in our workshop in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Vacuum cast in-house by skilled Goldsmith
- Use of advanced laser technology to minimize porosity
- Wood protected with waterproof glass-like finish
- Rotated while curing to ensure an even and smooth protective finish on wood
- Solid gold core and gold edges protect wood inlays
- Refinishing service for life on wood inlays
- Learn more about our ethics -
- Read about our policies -
- Discover our design possibilities -
What You Need to Know
- View our sizing guide -
Because we use different methods and materials our policies are varied but we've worked hard to keep them fair. Check them out to see for yourself.
- See our ring sizing policies -
Our current timeline can be found in the topmost banner on our site, or you can reach out to us if you have a deadline and we'll work with you as best we can.