Signature Solitaire with Golden Koa & Peridot
Out of stock
This band, wrapped in golden koa that seems to glow with the warmth of the Hawaiian sun was designed with the free-spirit in mind. A vivid green peridot crowns this Hawaiian engagement ring in a spectacular sun-dappled flourish.
Inspired by the natural beauty of Hawaii, this peridot engagement ring is the perfect compliment for a person of rare beauty.
- 5mm natural peridot mined in Arizona
- Ethically sourced materials
- Thin (1.85mm thickness) comfort fit band design for optimal fit and feel
- Made 100% in our workshop in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Vacuum cast in-house by skilled Goldsmith
- Use of advanced laser technology to minimize porosity
- Wood protected with waterproof glass-like finish
- Rotated while curing to ensure an even and smooth protective finish on wood
- Solid gold core and gold edges protect wood inlays
- Refinishing service for life on wood inlays
- Size: 1/2 ct (5mm)
- Shape: Round
- Cut: Faceted
- Quality: AA
- Learn more about our ethics -
- Read about our policies -
- Discover our design possibilities -
What You Need to Know
- View our sizing guide -
Because we use different methods and materials our policies are varied but we've worked hard to keep them fair. Check them out to see for yourself.
- See our ring sizing policies -
Our current timeline can be found in the topmost banner on our site, or you can reach out to us if you have a deadline and we'll work with you as best we can.