Peyton in Golden Koa & Yellow Gold
Out of stock
Charming and charismatic with a mid-century-modern vibe, our yellow gold and santos rosewood ring makes a strong impression. The rich red-brown wood inlay is enclosed in a wide band with a modern flat profile, framed by thin pinstripes of gold along either edge. For those that love the sleek, functional, clean-lined beauty of mid-century ethos, this ring checks all the boxes.
Ring Width: 8mm
- Ethically sourced materials
- Thin (1.85mm thickness) comfort fit band design for optimal fit and feel
- Made 100% in our workshop in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Vacuum cast in-house by skilled Goldsmith
- Use of advanced laser technology to minimize porosity
- Wood protected with waterproof glass-like finish
- Rotated while curing to ensure an even and smooth protective finish on wood
- Solid gold core and gold edges protect wood inlays
- Refinishing service for life on wood inlays
- Learn more about our ethics -
- Read about our policies -
- Discover our design possibilities -
What You Need to Know
- View our sizing guide -
Because we use different methods and materials our policies are varied but we've worked hard to keep them fair. Check them out to see for yourself.
- See our ring sizing policies -
Our current timeline can be found in the topmost banner on our site, or you can reach out to us if you have a deadline and we'll work with you as best we can.