Avery in English Oak & White Gold
Out of stock
A slim white gold band with rounded sides and thin borders, at half a millimeter wide, is set with a dark brown English Oak wood.
Our white gold is not rhodium plated, and instead made with a special grain that stays brilliant white so there is no re-plating needed for the gold, while our English oak is fumed for a deep brown tone that still shows off the grain beautifully.
This slim style can also be paired with a gemstone band for a great wedding ring set.
Ring Width: 4mm
- Ethically sourced materials
- Thin (1.85mm thickness) comfort fit band design for optimal fit and feel
- Made 100% in our workshop in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Vacuum cast in-house by skilled Goldsmith
- Use of advanced laser technology to minimize porosity
- Wood protected with waterproof glass-like finish
- Rotated while curing to ensure an even and smooth protective finish on wood
- Solid gold core and gold edges protect wood inlays
- Refinishing service for life on wood inlays
- Learn more about our ethics -
- Read about our policies -
- Discover our design possibilities -
What You Need to Know
- View our sizing guide -
Because we use different methods and materials our policies are varied but we've worked hard to keep them fair. Check them out to see for yourself.
- See our ring sizing policies -
Our current timeline can be found in the topmost banner on our site, or you can reach out to us if you have a deadline and we'll work with you as best we can.