Dakota in English Oak, Koa & White Gold
Out of stock
A flat white gold band is handsomely set with english oak and a centered strip of golden koa bordered on either side with thin gold bands.
Rich masculine tones reminiscent of bourbon and cigars come through in this combination of English Oak and Dark Golden Koa wood. This ring is suitable for anyone with a quietly powerful yet poised personality. Add to that its earth-friendly materials and you have a wood ring unlike any other band on the market.
Ring Width: 6mm
- Ethically sourced materials
- Thin (1.85mm thickness) comfort fit band design for optimal fit and feel
- Made 100% in our workshop in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Vacuum cast in-house by skilled Goldsmith
- Use of advanced laser technology to minimize porosity
- Wood protected with waterproof glass-like finish
- Rotated while curing to ensure an even and smooth protective finish on wood
- Solid gold core and gold edges protect wood inlays
- Refinishing service for life on wood inlays
- Learn more about our ethics -
- Read about our policies -
- Discover our design possibilities -
What You Need to Know
- View our sizing guide -
Because we use different methods and materials our policies are varied but we've worked hard to keep them fair. Check them out to see for yourself.
- See our ring sizing policies -
Our current timeline can be found in the topmost banner on our site, or you can reach out to us if you have a deadline and we'll work with you as best we can.