Dakota in Turquoise and Red Alder
Out of stock
When you arrive at the beach and your eyes first land on the bright blue of the waves lapping against the warm welcoming sand, you get a feeling of being both at peace and alive. This wood and turquoise ring evokes the same feelings. Boasting a vibrant blue line of crushed turquoise balanced perfectly on either side with coastal red alder, and gleaming yellow gold inlays, you will love the harmony this ring exudes.
Ring Width: 6mm
- Ethically sourced materials
- Thin (1.85mm thickness) comfort fit band design for optimal fit and feel
- Made 100% in our workshop in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Vacuum cast in-house by skilled Goldsmith
- Use of advanced laser technology to minimize porosity
- Wood protected with waterproof glass-like finish
- Rotated while curing to ensure an even and smooth protective finish on wood
- Solid gold core and gold edges protect wood inlays
- Refinishing service for life on wood inlays
- Learn more about our ethics -
- Read about our policies -
- Discover our design possibilities -
What You Need to Know
- View our sizing guide -
Because we use different methods and materials our policies are varied but we've worked hard to keep them fair. Check them out to see for yourself.
- See our ring sizing policies -
Our current timeline can be found in the topmost banner on our site, or you can reach out to us if you have a deadline and we'll work with you as best we can.