Ashton in Walnut Burl & White Gold
Out of stock
A classic width white gold band with rounded edges and 1mm borders boasts a wide inlay of dark brown variegated walnut burl wood.
Burls have long been used as a symbol of affluence and extravagance. The inlaid top of the concierge desk at a five star hotel, the wood console of a luxury car, or the exquisitely hand-turned pen given as a thoughtful gift. Burls are beautifully unique, and this wood ring is no exception. The dark brown swirls of this figured burl are framed attractively by the wider edges of this band. Perfect for those who love to be spoiled with luxury and treated as one-of-a-kind.
Ring Width: 6mm
- Ethically sourced materials
- Thin (1.85mm thickness) comfort fit band design for optimal fit and feel
- Made 100% in our workshop in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Vacuum cast in-house by skilled Goldsmith
- Use of advanced laser technology to minimize porosity
- Wood protected with waterproof glass-like finish
- Rotated while curing to ensure an even and smooth protective finish on wood
- Solid gold core and gold edges protect wood inlays
- Refinishing service for life on wood inlays
- X1 white gold - no need for rhodium plating or replating
- Learn more about our ethics -
- Read about our policies -
- Discover our design possibilities -
What You Need to Know
- View our sizing guide -
Because we use different methods and materials our policies are varied but we've worked hard to keep them fair. Check them out to see for yourself.
- See our ring sizing policies -
Our current timeline can be found in the topmost banner on our site, or you can reach out to us if you have a deadline and we'll work with you as best we can.