Frances in Santos, Grey Maple & Rose Gold
Out of stock
Two types of wood combine handsomely in a classic width rose gold band. Bordered on each side with a half millimeter gold edge, having straight sides and an offset inlay of rose gold to separate the woods leaving a slim band of santos rosewood on one side, and a wider band made from grey maple on the other.
Santos rosewood (not a true rosewood), is often used in instrument construction and has a beautiful deep red/orange hue streaked with dark brown to black stripes. The depth of tone and visible grain in this wood matched next to our hand-treated grey maple wood and paired with rose gold deliver everything you could want in a wood ring - classy, simple, yet undeniably unique. Made from ethically sourced woods and 100% SCS certified recycled gold you can wear this band and show your style while being earth-friendly
Ring Width: 6mm
Note: While our Santos has the deep earthy colors of many rosewoods, earning it the nickname of a rosewood, it is not part of the rosewood species that faces over harvesting and deforestation in many parts of the world.
- Ethically sourced materials
- Thin (1.85mm thickness) comfort fit band design for optimal fit and feel
- Made 100% in our workshop in Nova Scotia, Canada
- Vacuum cast in-house by skilled Goldsmith
- Use of advanced laser technology to minimize porosity
- Wood protected with waterproof glass-like finish
- Rotated while curing to ensure an even and smooth protective finish on wood
- Solid gold core and gold edges protect wood inlays
- Refinishing service for life on wood inlays
- Learn more about our ethics -
- Read about our policies -
- Discover our design possibilities -
What You Need to Know
- View our sizing guide -
Because we use different methods and materials our policies are varied but we've worked hard to keep them fair. Check them out to see for yourself.
- See our ring sizing policies -
Our current timeline can be found in the topmost banner on our site, or you can reach out to us if you have a deadline and we'll work with you as best we can.